About the position
Zero Zero One is looking for a junior- or mid-level Web developer with practical
ASP.Net experience. You should have a minimum of eighteen months commercial work
experience in building solutions using C#, Visual Studio and SQL Server.
Applicants must include contactable references, provide salary expectations and
be able to supply sample code from projects they have worked on.
The job would suit a hard-working team-player with initiative, energy, a professional
approach and an eye for detail. You must be able to interact with clients, analyse
requirements as well as do the actual application design and development, and must
be able to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Minimum of 18 months solid C# ASP.NET development experience.
- Sound Visual Studio and SQL Server experience (including use of Stored Procedures).
- jQuery, SQL Reporting Services and XML.
- Application and database design skills.
- Competency in using Microsoft Office.
- Good written and spoken communication (English).
- Experience with Tortoise HG and LLBLGen Pro will be advantageous.
- Be able to operate independently, but also work as a member of a team.
- Be self-motivated.
- Have the ability to work accurately under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have initiative.
- Be willing to learn - you will be exposed to a wide range of projects.
Send your CV with covering note to